GOODSUN Solar fences are the first line of defense, at the perimeter. It serves as a deterrent to would-be intruders, who climb the primary barrier, the compound wall. All other home security devices serve only as detection devices. When intruders touch the electric fence, they will gets a shock which is safe, but is an unforgettable experience.
Solar fencing is emerging as one of the best methods for protection of crops and property from domestic and wild animal damages. The fence comprises of several strands of galvanized iron (GI) wires drawn along the perimeter. A high voltage electrical pulse is transmitted through the wires. Any animal/human. being touching the wires gets a sharp, short, painful but safe shock. The animals hesitate to come in contact with the fence again. The fencing thus becomes a psychological but active barrier and the animal/human being will not generally attempt to negotiate the fence again.
The electrical impulse is generated by an energizer. The energizer produces high voltage impulses of approximately 8 kv once in every 0.9 to 1.2 seconds. The impulse lasts for approximately 300 millionths of a second to 0.1 second and has a current of up to 10 mA. The current supply is generally available from 12 V battery charged by solar power supply system.
- Solar fencing is easy to install and installation cost is low.
- It has a low maintenance cost.
- The system has a very long life.
- It can be designed to control the target species.
- It is portable and reliable.
- The system has recognised international standard.
- The system is eco-friendly.
- It has low maintenance cost.
- The system is safe and effective. Control is achieved by psychological means.